Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In Worksheet

Soooo, now that I've lost the weight there's no need to weigh myself everyday.  However, I do want to monitor my weight and make sure that I remain on course.  So, I've decided to have a weekly Wednesday weigh-in.  Here's a cute little worksheet that I created in order to log my weekly weight.  I have given myself a 3 lb. target range to do any possible flucuating; that way I won't lose my sanity if I gain a pound or 2 (Can you say Super Bowl party food!?!).  Here ya go...


Feel free to download, print and share


Here's how I lost it: 
Initially, I began eating much less and stopped snacking so much. Then, I downloaded the "Lose It" app and that helped me set a weight goal, track my meals/calories as well as the weight I was losing. 

As always, check with your doctor or health care professional before beginning any weight-loss program. 



If you like this post, head over to the Gabriella Daisy Facebook page and like us there.  Feel free to leave a comment if you like. 



Happy Crafting,









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?