I had a craving for a fun, yet quick project. I'd been wanting to tackle this one for some time and figured what better time than now...since I was in the mood to make something...anything...just had to make something.
Check out these fun glass tile magnets that I made. I used some of my own scrap paper to make the pink & grey cherry blossom and purple & white swirls magnet. The other 3 were created with free printables from PaperGlitter's Mod Collage. I'm looking forward to using these guys. I plan to stick 'em up wherever I can to hold small papers and other small items (these will not be fridge magnets...too cute, so they will only be used in my craft room, lol).
What I used:
- clear glass tiles (7/8")
- decorative paper
- epoxy glue
- be sure to cover your work area to protect from any messy glue spills.
- cut paper in the shape of a square to make sure it fits the glass tile.
- add epoxy glue to flat side of tile
- press tile firmly to your paper to get rid of air bubbles
- flip the tile over, add a thin layer of epoxy glue to back side to seal paper for longevity
- add magnet to back of tile
- allow to dry overnight
- Stick 'em up somewhere!
A fun and cute craft project that will satisfy your paper-craft craving!