Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Sliced Up Sweet Nothings!

You're familiar with the Slice design cutter by Making Memories, right?  It's a great cutting tool.  I use it to make my Sweet Nothings inspirational greeting cards and other fun things.   Well, I won one of the new design cards - Words & Expressions Family.  I made a short entry a couple of weeks ago telling of how I got the Slice and how I would use the new design card.  Take a look-see at my winning post:
"I have the Slice and absolutely luuuuv it. Got it as a Christmas gift from my super husband. My favorite card is the Words & Expressions Design Card. Oh my! I could make so many greeting cards with this one. It entails every word or thought I'd ever need to create the perfect sentiment for my cards and put a lasting smile on someone's face (whether it's a b'day, anniversary, holiday or the need for some encouragement). The Words & Expressions design card has it all. :o)"
Look at these fabulous designs included on the card...


So, you all know what this means...there will be new Sweet Nothings cards coming soon.  Can't wait!  But first, let me officially introduce you to Sweet Nothings and some of the cards that I've made with other Slice design cards.

Sweet Nothings are terms of endearment and expressions of love whispered from God to you. Their purpose is to guide, encourage and give hope during life's journey. This creative compilation of bible scriptures will serve as "a lamp to your feet and a light for your path".

 {Encouragement Card}

The inside reads...I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. He is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. My soul glorifies the Lord... [Scripture quotations are from the Holy Bible]

{Mother's Day Card}
The inside reads...What is a Mother? She is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing desired can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed... [Scripture quotations are from the Holy Bible]

{Encouragement Card} 

The inside reads..."Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. If you value Wisdom and hold tightly to her, great honors will be yours. It will be like wearing a glorious crown of beautiful flowers." The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden... [Scripture quotations are from the Holy Bible]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?