Thursday, November 22, 2012

Why I Like Thanksgiving



 
Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays of the year. The autumn colors have set in, weather temperatures have cooled off, its the opening day to the Christmas season and I get to... (wait for it)...

1. Eat delicious food ... for several days
2. Take off from work...for several days
3. Sleep in... for several days
4. Shop for good deals
5. Put up the Christmas tree
6. Watch football - ROLL TIDE!
7. Enjoy friends and family
8. Create new craft projects
9. Lounge in my PJs
10. Catch up on reading on my Nook

What do you enjoy most about Thanksgiving?



Happy Thanksgiving,
Gabriella Daisy
http://www.GabriellaDaisy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?