Saturday, August 25, 2012

Free Mini Cards

So excited about these FREE (yes, free) mini cards. I enjoy all things paper, so I had no problem creating the OLD whimsical business card (below). I wanted something different, so I opted for a round card on a glossy cardstock. But that round, whimisical card is in the past now...its history.  It's been replaced by a FREEBIE!  I recently got an email from Etsy - they're hosting a promo along with Moo for free mini-moo cards. See more below pic...


Somebody say FREE!  That's my favorite 4-letter word.  After getting the Etsy email about the free cards I whipped up another quick and fun design and uploaded it to the Moo site.  Check these out.  Aren't they lovely?  Here's my print proof!
 

Check out the Gabriella Daisy shop:  http://www.GabriellaDaisy.com
 
The cool thing is each card can have a different design.  That's a nice option to have.  That way you can include different pics of your products on each of your cards. 
 
Here's the link to Moo and also, you can get 10% off too! http://www.moo.com/share/sr92q5


 

If you like this post, head over to the Gabriella Daisy Facebook page and like us there.  Feel free to leave a comment if you like. 



Happy Crafting,










6 comments:

  1. WoW just amazing all over again and again. This is something you do and you do it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Smitherman! :o) I enjoy pretty colors and pretty paper! When you put them together, this is the result....Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick.

      Delete
  2. Wow, we have a lot in common I like FREE too. I have to say I love your blog header and background! Your must be a color girl like me! You definitely do it well. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success! Following you on Facebook - hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hit the nail on the head! LoL! Yes, I love color - kinda breathes life into the boring and bland.

      Delete
  3. where did you find this pretty paper..this is something you do and you do it well for Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?