Saturday, March 24, 2012

I've Been Chevron-ing

Isn't this the cutest?  I've been trying to create my own chevron patterns using a graphic editor program and I have finally found time and have succeeded (BTW:  Success is sweet to the soul).  I've been chevron-ing all day.  I'm actually planning to use the design for some upcoming jotters that I'm creating.  But, in the meantime I've added a bright pink chevron pattern to my logo (currently featured in my Etsy shop).   




Now, on to the other little pretties.  Spring has arrived and I wanted to create something with bright, warm Spring-like colors.  These are my new chevrons that you'll be able to see soon on some of my new creations.  I've created tiny patters, small patterns and regular wide chevrons, too.  My favoites are the "growing" chevrons.  These are the ones that seem to get larger as your eyes travel down the pattern.  I even threw in a few Easter-inspired colors.  




Wooohoooo!  The chevrons were featured over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff!
Sumo's Sweet Stuff



If you like this post, head over to the Gabriella Daisy Facebook page and like us there.  Feel free to leave a comment if you like. 



Happy Crafting,









7 comments:

  1. Hello, I hopped over from the weekend wrap up. I love your prints. The rainbow one is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very pretty chevron patterns. Also like how they grow also. I also like the rainbow one. Really like you banner. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those expanding chevrons - it's like ombre mixed with chevron all in one gorgeous pattern! Gorgeous xx (Found you through the Polly wants a crafter link up by the way!)

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love chevron too, hence the background of my blog :). Thanks for sharing at Handmade Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Anna, I like the expanding ones too. So nice of you to share!

    Thanks for sharing at Simply Klassic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, great color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking this up! I'll be featuring it on my blog tomorrow!

    http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com

    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?