Saturday, March 12, 2011

All "Puffed" Up & Ready for Spring!

I'm all "puffed" up and ready for Spring.  I found the new felt Puffies at one of my favorite toy stores. Ok, ok, ok, so it's a craft store, but whenever I visit I feel like its my own little craft-toy store. Ok...So, I saw the Puffies at the toy store and had to bring them home immediately to create something. I love the bright, pastel colors.  They're just in time for Spring...light colors, sunny days and warmer temperatures.  CAN'T WAIT :o)  So, here's what I came up with...

"Litte Puffy Positive Notes"

I'm preparing for a list of crafts shows for the season and I'm taking my latest little creation with me.  Some of you may remember the "Little Bitty Positive Notes" that debuted last season.  Well, make way for the "Little Puffy Positive Notes"!!!  Check out the Puffy embellishments I added.  These cute, little notepads include a sticky pad along with a pen for writing.  The best part is the "Positive Note" that's posted on the front side. 


  
The "Little Bitties" have been such a BIG hit, that I decided to "Puff" them up a little bit and add them to the "Positive Notes" family.  What do you think?






P.S. Check the blog hops tab (at the top of the page) to see where I've hopped today.


17 comments:

  1. These are SOOO cute!
    Love them!
    abranconier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely precious! New follower from Relax & Surf Hop. Drop on in and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Hi Amber, thanks. I always enjoy making my little paper crafts.

    ~Hey Shannon, thanks for stopping by and following. Enjoy your stay.

    ~Hi Kimberly, glad ya like the Little Bitties. Thanks for hopping over and following, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Hi there! I'm a new follower from the Sunday Blog Hop! I would love if you checked my blog out at www.lifesgristle.blogspot.com and follow me back!

    :)
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theres are just Great!!! I will have to order some for my wife. Let me know when you get your stock up. I would appreciate an update once you get it all together. All I can say is "WOW" she is going to love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable! And so very useful. Thanks for linking and good luck with your shows-I can see why you would need a bunch of these!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. I have enjoyed check out your blog, you've got good stuff going on here. Thanks for stoppng by In His Grip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love those little puffy decorations on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I love the papers you chose! There's something so satisfying about physical non-digital crafting! I'd love for you to link up at Wow Me Wednesdays!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/03/wow-me-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are beautiful. What a very clever idea. My daughter loves anything like this, but then again, so do I!!

    Have a great weekend.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you via To The Top Tuesdays Blog Hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-290-blog-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never seen puffies before! They are so adorable. I am now your newest follower.

    www.thegunnysack.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a fun and simple way to gussy up a notebook...my daughter would adore it...i'd love for you to share this on my friday linky at http://www.stuff-and-nonsense.net/2011/03/fridays-unfolded-12.html

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  14. ~Hey Gunny Sack, Thanks for stopping by. I luv these little puffies. They make everything cute. :o) Thanks for following. Enjoy your weekend.

    ~Alison, thanks for the invite. I've shared these little puffies on your "Fridays Unfolded". I'm sure your little girl would luv these. I know they definitely pulled the kid out in me.

    Thanks to all of the new followers! WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ~Thanks Wendy. They're so much fun (and easy to make).

    ~Mr. Smitherman thanks a lot. If your wife is into these cuties like I am, then I know she'll luv 'em :o)

    ~Hi Marcy, glad you like my "little bitties". Thanks for stopping by and following.

    ~Hey Judy. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you've enjoyed your visit. :o)

    ~Shore Girl, you are on it. The puffies make them so much cuter. :o)

    Thanks to everyone for stopping by, browsing, reading, commenting and following. Enjoy your weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Showing love from Thirsty Thursdays.... To show some love back http://www.momblogsociety.com/page/weekend-blog-hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?