Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thirty-fiNe & Fabulous

Thirty-five is the new....Well, I don't know what its new for, but it's definitely new for me (especially since I act more like a 26 year old).  Therefore I've decided that on this birthday I will be celebrating Thirty-fiNe years of life.  I like to think that I get better with age (kinda like a good wine).  So, I realized that thirty-five has to be fabulous for me, so this year's birthday theme is "Thirty-fiNe & Fabulous".  Mr. Paper-Crafts Chick has something up his sleeve (I know he does).  He always does.  I only have one of the details so far:  we're going to Charleston, SC.  Yipppppeeeee, I'm so excited about this one.  Check out my birthday inspired typography graphic below.  I had so much fun coming up with this little square.  Normally, I do a smash book each year, but this year I needed something a bit more fabulous to represent and stay in-line with the theme:  Thirty-fiNe & Fabulous.      


I decided to add a quatrefoil pattern to the design...



I will definitely follow-up this post with the details after the big day comes and goes.  But, until then I'll be Thirty-fiNe in Charleston, SC this year.  Cheers to me! 






If you like this post, head over to the Gabriella Daisy Facebook page and like us there.  Feel free to leave a comment if you like.



Happy Crafting,




Shop Gabriella Daisy
Join Us On Facebook





7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I will do the same with my 45 fourtyfine!! Greetings From Spain!
    Http://podemoscharlarjuntas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mari, Congratulations on celebrating another birthday. Cheers to you! Have a spectacular forty-fiNe birthday. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Mr. Smitherman. I'm glad you like the birthday graphic. ;)

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a great birthday!! I will be celebrating 39 in June - yikes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight.
    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-4.html
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It truly has been a wonderful celebration. I look forward to next next!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit the blog. I enjoy reading your comments. What's on your mind?